Sunday, November 21, 2010

owner's intermezzo

this is the first posting on my own portofolio design blog,for warming up i'll introduce myself,

-HELLO THERE-

who are you anyway?
am wisnu,majoring animation art and design at bina nusantara university , 
am on 7th semester now
 my specific design is animation but i do love graphic design which i work on 2d like illustration,typography etc



why you chose design industries?
design is my passion, when i was a child i draw tons of character,illustration and comical things..and i still doin it til now,
on high school i spent my extra time to take some photograph and editing,its soo much fun really !!




this photo taken when i was on 2nd grade on senior highschool,officialy this is my self studying- design before i know the true rules and how to create a very good design 

and now here i am , the boy who seriously wants to show his experties
in design industry




No comments:

Post a Comment