Monday, July 4, 2011

gestures and expressions - 3d animation

another assignment from my animation class on 4th semester,
this is a step before we execute the real animation,the gesture image,
my lecturer said we should know the body mechanical works before we're going to the next level,
the moving gesture called animation so this is my gesture and expression assignment,
i moved all of body mechanical detail and dressed the characters
my lecturer gave me a notes what gesture is goin to be potrayed as 
here's the appear


the knight seducing a tomboy girl 


granny and the tomboy girl gets mad


tomboy girl give a present to an idiotic boy

  
granny knows the feminine girl that she was pregnant


granny gives her advice to angry idiotic boy


girl's fake competition


i got 75 this time,its B and my lecturer said he likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment